December 2022 Proton X70 Tax Free Exemption Promotion
The Proton X70 is now TAX FREE with tax exemption. Expect savings of more than RM5,000. Book online with Salient Progress Sdn Bhd now for only RM99 now before it is out of stock! Talk to us to find out more.
Extra low 2.6% interest loan! Talk to us for Proton X70 promotion, discounts. Chat online with the Salient Progress Sdn Bhd sales team to start your booking and get your X70 delivered directly to you.
Special Offer :
- 5 Years Warranty (Unlimited Mileage)
- 5 Years Data Package (1GB/Month)
- 5 Times Free Labour Service
The Proton X70 price list :
- Proton X70 1.8T AT Standard 2WD price - RM94,800.00 (OTR 97,732.52)
- Proton X70 1.8T AT Executive 2WD price - RM106,800.00 (OTR 110,063.24)
- Proton X70 1.8T AT Premium 2WD price - RM119,800.00 (OTR 123,421.52)
- Proton X70 1.8T AT Premium 2WD X price - RM122,800.00 (OTR 126,504.20)
* Terms and conditions apply
* OTR is on the road price including insurance.
The 2020 Proton X70 will be the first premium SUV to be produced by Proton and is based on the Geely Boyue. A step up from all other Proton models, it will be one of the best deals and value for money to come from Proton comparatively to other brands.
There will be four variants on offer, starting with the base Standard 2WD, Executive 2WD, Premium 2WD and Premium 2WD X. All variants will feature a 1.8 litre TGDi turbocharged four-cylinder petrol engine producing 181 hp and 285 Nm of torque.
6 colors will be available at launch depending on the variant, which are Snow White, Armour Silver, Jet Gray, Flame Red, Space Grey, and Cinnamon Brown.
Up front, it gets a unique winged grille design with three horizontal bars that converge into the Proton badge, and the entire piece is encased in thick chrome surrounds.
The X70 gets keyless entry (with active touch sensors on the front door handles) with push-start, electrically foldable wing mirrors, LED projector headlights with LED DRLs, LED fog lamps, 18-inch alloy wheels with Hankook Dynapro HP2 (225/60 R18) tyres, and dark-tinted LED tail lights. As with all recent Proton models, both the head- and tail-lights feature Proton lettering.
On the inside there’s brown Nappa leather on the seats, door card inserts and steering wheel (on the Premium model, Exec get black synthetic leather), automatic dual-zone climate control and a widescreen 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system (1,920 x 720 pixels) with 4G connectivity. Auto headlights and wipers are also on.
The Proton X70 also comes with a decorative trim and material include brushed silver and wool inlays on the dash and silver grab handles. There’s also an Infinite Weave design element found on the door handles and speaker grilles. Elsewhere, there are rear air-con vents and a full-sized panoramic glass roof, but the latter is only available on the top variant.
Proton X70 SUV promotion, discount and price information will be available during the official launch expected around December 2022.
Details and spec
- 1.8L TGDi Petrol Engine
- 7-speed Dual Clutch Tranmission.
- 6 SRS Airbags
- Halogen Headlamps
- 17" Alloy Wheels
- Fabric Seat
- Reverse Camera
- 8" Infotainment Head Unit with Online Navigation
- 6 Speakes
- Rear View Camera
- Air Purifier System
Base specs and adds on:
- 18" Alloy Wheels
- 360 Camera
- 8 Speakers
- LED Headlamps With DRLS
- Leatherette Seats
- Driver Power Seat
- Front Ventilated Seats
- Front Welcome Lamps
- Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror
- Auto Rain Sensing Front Wipers
- Power Tailgate
Executive 2WD specs and adds on:
- 19" Allow Wheels
- NAPPA Leather Seats
- Power Tailgate With Foot Sensor
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Front Passenger Power Seat with 'Boss Switch'
- 9 Speakers with Power Amplifier & Subwoofer
- Advance Driver Assistance System (AEB, FCW, ACC, LDW, BLIS, DOW, IHBC)
Premium 2WD X
Executive 2WD specs and adds on:
- Panoramic sunroof